Thursday, April 21, 2011

Nokia 5800 Xpress music

index.php

Finally, I bought  my new handphone which is Nokia 5800 Xpress music. I plan to change so long already lo now baru change. no money mar so have to wait till got money. haha!! anyways, i survey many phone before making this decision to bought this phone. last time i plan to buy iphone, samsung omnia, htc diamond and sony erricson g900. i almost bought htc diamond few month back from the internet as it offer me very cheap price. but in the end i din buy. same as g900. almost make me bought it. haha!i sure cant sleep tonight  ady cause have my new phone accompany me. hahahaha!!! here the detail of my new phone nokia 5800xpress music.
2
Nokia 5800 Xpress music is first touchscreen Symbian S60 phone from Nokia, in the world wide web, there compare this phone with Iphone, and I found a lot of article said the 5800 is better than iphone, below is some article I found in the world wide web.

No comments:

Post a Comment